How To Register
The quickest way to register is to fill in the registration form and submit electronically. You will then be automatically directed to our secure payment page. Another quick way is to print the registration form, fill it out and fax it to us at (207) 445-8004. You can also print and complete the registration form and mail it to us with your check or money order:
M.O.S.T. of Maine
PO Box 255
China, ME 04358.
Give us a call if you have questions or to request a registration form through the mail if you need one.
Make sure to select at least 4 course choices from the schedule, indicating first choice, second and so on.
You will then be scheduled accordingly. You will receive confirmation of your class by e-mail, then postal mail as soon as we establish/update class dates. All students are assigned on a first come, first served basis. We will start sending confirmation letters out on March 1.
Upon successful completion, students will receive a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course completion card. With this card the States of New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts (see info below) and other states will waive the riding skills test for your motorcycle endorsement. Some insurance companies offer discounts for those who complete this training and some manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement.
Massachusetts Residents: The Registry of Motor Vehicles in Massachusetts recognizes our training course as a waiver for their skills evaluation however, there are other administrative rules with which we abide. Before you actually take our course you must complete the following before you will receive your endorsement:
- Get your learners permit ($30.00) State of Massachusetts
- Prepay for your motorcycle endorsement ($15.00) State of Massachusetts
- Complete the application that we will provide you during your class.
- Successfully complete the M.O.S.T. class (MSF - BRC) and we will take care of the paperwork to the Registry from there. We will show you your completion card but you will not receive it at that time as we will need to send a copy of it to the Registry. We will also need a copy of your Massachusetts Learners Permit and your receipt of the motorcycle endorsement fee (so bring those with you to class).
- After all this is submitted, the Registry will send you your new license in the mail.